...words,words,words

Basically,I am here for no reason what so ever than to talk to you,and tell you what I am thinking.It can be entertaining,yet scary at times.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

I can be quiet,and I can be loud,as well as anywhere in between.I'm fairly outgoing,except for when I'm not.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Warming power.

A love-sick reverie resounds throughout my skull. It seems as a whisper, but affects like a blow. How could a few words tear me asunder, and in the same moment warm me to the very pit of my heart? I would have never thought it possible; that such a thing was real, would have been unthinkable before. Yet, now, it seems like it is merely the simple result of one the most natural of causal relationships. I have felt it, and I know that it is real. And now, that dream that skims the edges of my consciousness, but causes earthquakes in its travel; now, it is what I can esteem with hope, as I fall through the crude gates which barr the roads I will travel. Hope, that somewhere, such dreams can be reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home