...words,words,words

Basically,I am here for no reason what so ever than to talk to you,and tell you what I am thinking.It can be entertaining,yet scary at times.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

I can be quiet,and I can be loud,as well as anywhere in between.I'm fairly outgoing,except for when I'm not.

Sunday, June 13, 2004

Cloudy days

Today my family and I went to my uncle's cabin to help him put his pontoon into the lake.Ahh,the magnificent pontoon...in all its stately glory...*sigh*.It makes me want to retire early and I haven't even entered a career.What am I going to be when I grow up?A doctor?A lawyer?A writer?A professor?...who knows.I am just going to have to wait and see.

1 Comments:

Blogger brett said...

You should consult your nearest Magic 8 Ball.

"What will I be when I grow up."

"Definitely"

I always hated those things.

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home